Monday, March 30, 2015

Found a New Book!

Over the weekend, I went to Fargo, ND just for the heck of it. I was driving down 13th Ave and found a Barnes and Noble (my favorite place to be). I was looking through Teen Fantasy and Adventure, my favorite genres, and I found a book by one of my favorite authors, Harlan Coben. The book was also the next book in one of his series, so I was very excited to be able to continue an amazing story. The series is called "The Mickey Bolitar Series," and I found the third book in the series. The series starts with "Shelter," then "Seconds Away," and finally the one that I found, "Found." To anyone who loves action and adventure novels and are looking for books that keeps you reading until the very end, I would definitely recommend Harlan Coben's books! They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment